Thursday, July 15, 2010

Invent A Flavor

One of the perks of  making your own ice cream is customizing the flavors.  The girls recently wrote about their (hypothetical) flavor inventions. 

G8: If I could make up any ice cream flavor, I would make Hamburger Ice Cream with French Fry Sprinkles!!  I would make it because I like both hamburgers and french fries!!  Maybe I should put little cheese bits inside too!

I don’t think people would buy it if it were in a store, though. Do you?

S6, Daddy and I are going to have to convince Mommy to let us eat it for breakfast.  We haven’t had much luck, so never mind that! 

S6: If I could invent a new ice cream flavor, it would be Egg Ice Cream with Hashbrown Sprinkles.  I am going to eat it all the time at breakfast.

These weird flavors sound like something they’d make on Iron Chef.  There’s definitely a parental veto on these flavors.  (Though French Fry Sprinkles sound yummy.  Sort of like dipping your fries in ice cream.)

What flavor would you invent?

No comments: